Julius HQ is located in NYC. Remote applicants may apply.
Our Product Management Intern sits under the Julius Product Management team. The work of the Product team is to develop and improve the Julius platform. Our Intern’s primary responsibility will be to assist with relevant product feature requirements and feature launch-related tasks for which the Intern will be provided direction for. Additionally, Intern will be involved in gathering data for the improvement of existing and new features.
- Assist with relevant product feature requirements and feature launch-related tasks.
- Assist with competitive landscape and feature analysis.
- Collaborate with fellow interns to research, develop, and execute a presentation from a selection of IM related topics.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ready and willing to learn
- Clear communicator with a solution-focused approach
- Analytical capabilities
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize effectively and manage time efficiently
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the influencer marketing industry, social media, marketing, public relations, advertising, etc.
- Strong background knowledge of Office, Excel, and G Suite
- Personal computer required
- Credit (where applicable)
Interested? Submit your resume on Handshake: